Effective date 8th of January 2023
Information We Collect and How We Use It.
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Site, including:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- Information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your IP address and information about your browser, device, and internet connection.
We may use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Site and our services;
- Communicate with you, such as to send you updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Process and respond to your inquiries and requests;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Site;
- Personalize and tailor your experience on the Site; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Your Information
We may share your information as follows:
- With third-party service providers and partners who perform services on our behalf or with whom we have partnered to offer a particular service.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
- If we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets to another company, or if we are acquired by another company, we may transfer your information to the acquiring company.
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that the personal information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the internet.
Accessing and Modifying Your Personal Information
You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal information, as well as the right to restrict or object to certain processing of your personal information. You also have the right to data portability, which allows you to receive a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
To exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.